Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A literate man cannot clean his attic

I have an entire file box of Food&Wine and Martha Stewart Living. Every one of them has at Least 2 articles in it that I want to keep. Which makes it hard to get rid of them, because I have to find and tear out and file each article. Then what do I do with them? Leave them for someone who will inevitably go, "oh cool, it's got a whole article on cupcak.. aw man, it's missing". Or do I just throw them in recycling?

Course, the last time I did that, they ended up being scavenged by our idiotic and wretched landlady, and placed (in revolving piles) in the laundry room. So even though I didn't cause it directly, I'm sure there are a few frustrated tenants anyway. Which really, I don't care about because I despise all but 3 of them to varying degrees. Mostly because they are snappish and unneighborly. How unneighborly of me.

I guess I should just recycle, since all of them are available at any library in the US. Not as if they are precious Gutenburg copies.

No comments: