Monday, December 8, 2008

Mad Hatter's Pottery Candles

I just got some gorgeous little pots and candles and have to share. They are from Mad Hatter's Pottery in North Carolina. I got 2, and now that I see them up close and personal, I want more!

This is how they came wrapped, like lovely presents.

This one is Feng Shui Water.



Gorgeous little handmade pots with soy wax candle. I have to keep them wrapped in plastic cause they are fresh and are Very Strong. I don't have to light them to get benefit, just leave them out for a few minutes and the whole room is scented.

Love the pendant attached with twine.

This is to give size reference. My hands are small, this is a touch over 3" across.

The perfect size for jewelry and trinkets after the wax is burned.


I'm absolutely thrilled with these pieces! I don't want to give them as gifts..

No comments: